calculated at checkout.
The Sherridon II Coat is a hybrid of The Sherridon I and the original 90's iconic sleeping bag coat which is a mid/heavy-weight duck down filled full-length coat with a fitted, cosy snorkel hood lined with a buffalo wool check.
This timeless style is available in a second-life 3-layer British camouflage highlighted with a Griffin signature ex-navy fluorescent fabricated hood.
Featuring two large front bellow pockets with snap button closures, an internal chest storage pocket, front zip and jean buttons along the placket.
The sleeves are finished with a snug rib cuff and enhanced with a removable velcro embossed Griffin badge.
- Shape is based on the classic 90’s design and Sherridon I
- Fully Waterproof with Internal Tape Seam
- Quilted and Duck Down Filled
- Hood lined with Buffalo Check
- Ex-Navy Fluorescent Fabric Hood
- Two Front Bellow Pockets
- Sleeve Embossed Griffin Patch Detail (velcro/removable)
- Internal Rib Cuffs For Wind Protection
- Front Jean Button on Placket with Concealed RiRi Zip Closure
- Internal Mesh Pockets and Deep Patch Pockets in Buffalo Check
- Made in Italy